Save the Date: Go Green Kids Festival – Karura Forest, 28th May
GO GREEN KIDS FESTIVAL
The Go Green Kids Festival is annual event organized by Greyfos Consulting to provide children and their families’ inspiration and knowledge to get outside, play in and explore nature – ultimately become stewards of the environment and advocates for conservation. The event is:
- For majority of children who care deeply about environmental issues
- Who wish to make a positive change to the environment around them
- Our Festival provides an ideal way for fostering environmental awareness in them in a way that links to many curriculum subjects.
- Unlike other Kids Festivals that are just for fun
- We take children on adventures of discovering nature to protecting it, giving them clear steps to take and opportunities to realize the impact.
With 10 outdoor activities, lasting 15 to 30 minutes each, the Go Green Kids Festival creates a fun field trip for children to enjoy as they learn.
The Festival theme is T is for Trees.
The Festival is organized in such a way that it happens a week to World Environment Day (WED) 2016 celebrations.
- Karura Forest – Limuru Road, Nairobi, Nairobi – View Map
- For Details and Registration: http://ecowarriors.co.ke/